Why Seamless? No Seams = No Leaks
Avoid the hassle of resealing leaky gutters.
A 10 year old home was recently purchased. The new home owner had to replace, the front door and deck because they were rotting. This was caused by a constant concentrated water flow coming from the roof, that over time rotted the wood. These expenses could of been avoided with seamless gutters. Do you want to make the same mistake the previous homeowners made?
More Reasons For Gutters
– protect the people in your home from the pesky discomfort from wet weather
– erosion can be prevented preserving landscape
– prevent high volume of water from roof hitting dirt or mulch and splashing back onto the house and in some cases leaving stains
– guides water flow away from home to prevent a wet basement and slippery steps and walkways
– repeated exposure of large amounts of water will add to the wear and tear of your home